Thanks to the generosity of our local businesses and private donors, we are in our 8th year of operation and still going strong! All of our new and gently used merchandise ranging from building materials, furniture, appliances, tools, to housewares and house décor is sold at discounted prices.
When you shop at our ReStore, you…
- Help provide working capital for our building mission right here in the Verde Valley. Many Habitat for Humanity affiliates are able to generate enough revenue through their ReStores to build several houses a year. Indeed, our ReStore is an important fund-raising component for the Verde Valley Habitat for Humanity affiliate organization.
- Save money! Our low prices combined with the discounts, sales and promotions we offer on a regular basis help keep your home and business improvements costs down.
- Lessen the load in landfills through your purchase of recycled, re-usable items, thus keeping our environment clean.
Check our picture gallery (coming soon) to see the type of merchandise we carry. Our inventory changes daily. You never know what specialty item or treasure you will find!
Please note our RESTORE POLICIES:
Forms of Payment:
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and debit cards (minimum $10 purchase on all charge transactions). Sorry, we do not accept checks.
- We do not offer holds or layaway; items must be purchased in full.
- Items can be purchased over the phone with a credit card provided the item has not been sold to another customer.
- All items are sold on a first come, first serve basis and are sold as is. Please check and measure all items carefully.
- All sales are final. We will only accept returns of pluggable, battery-operated and gas-operated items that are non-functional within 14 days of purchase with an original VVHFH cash register receipt, and will either offer an exchange or store credit.
- We do not offer refunds.
- All efforts are made to ensure consistency of pricing. Age, wear, quality, quantity and market demand are all factors used in determining pricing for merchandise in our ReStore. Due to the significant amount and wide range of materials that come through our ReStore, there is no guarantee we will price merchandise exactly the same each time. The ReStore staff reserves the right to change prices at any time. Merchandise that is not priced at check-out will be pulled from the sales floor and reprocessed at a later date.
- Items are priced to sell; our prices are not negotiable.
- We do not have space to store sold merchandise. All sold items must be picked-up within 72 hours of purchase.
- We are not responsible for sold items left at the ReStore.
- Sold items left at the ReStore longer than 72 hours will be considered donated and will be disposed of in any manner deemed feasible by the ReStore staff, including but not limited to, resale. The purchaser will lose any right of ownership for items left in the ReStore longer than 72 hours.
For a nominal fee, the ReStore can deliver items within the Verde Valley region.