“CALLING ALL BUILDERS, CONTRACTORS, BUILDING PRODUCTS & HOME IMPROVEMENT SUPPLIERS, REALTORS and HOMEOWNERS”
Think of Habitat!
Verde Valley Habitat for Humanity diverts on average, 70 tons of usable building supplies and home décor items from our local landfills every year! Instead of throwing away that lamp or faucet, why not donate it to our ReStore located at 737 S. Main Street in Cottonwood, any time between 9:00 and 4:30 Mondays through Saturdays. You can also schedule a pick up for your larger items. Call us at (928) 649-6788.
- Doing deconstruction or demolition?
- Have overstock or end-of season items you do not wish to ship back or store?
- Wish to get rid of staging items in a home?
- In the midst of spring cleaning?
- Just finished an estate or yard sale and have left-over items?
Think of Habitat! We will gladly accept new and gently used and re-usable kitchen and bathroom cabinetry and countertops, lighting fixtures, doors, screens, lumber, paint, flooring, tiles, double-pane windows, window coverings, appliances, electrical and plumbing, roofing and HVAC items, low-flush toilets, sinks, tubs, hardware, tools, garden equipment and supplies, furniture, housewares, house decor and more. See our list of Acceptable Donations below.
Help VVHFH raise money to build homes by donating TODAY. All your donations are tax-deductible. We will gladly give you a donation receipt.
Click HERE to review a listing of Verde Valley Habitat For Humanity Acceptable Donations.
Other ways to donate:
- Cash donations are always welcome and appreciated. Please specify that you are donating to the ReStore. Your cash donations will be used to do necessary repairs to our building which is old and in constant need of TLC.
- Donate your Birthday! Have your loved ones get you a ReStore gift certificate or have them donate to our ReStore in honor of your special day.
- Volunteer your talent and time! Our ReStore is always in need of volunteers, whether it is to assist customers, help with receiving, pick up donations on our truck, do repairs, landscaping or special projects.
Thank you to all the local business and private donors who have and continue to generously donate.
We appreciate your support of our mission!